Late Season Strawberry Picking
- Always check our website or phone message (507-301-7183) before you come to the farm to make sure we are open.
- Strawberry picking season is typically late July through September.
- During picking season we are normally open mornings from 7 a.m. until we are picked out or 11:30. The best way to find out when we will be open is to sign up for our email list (which you can do on the right side of this page).
- Supervised Children are welcome! Our strawberry fields are a little less kid friendly than our blueberry fields. The aisles are not as wide or as smooth so kids do not have as much space to move around and pushing strollers through the field is difficult.
- We do our best to manage the berry patch to provide you with the most abundant and delicious picking possible. If berries are becoming sparse we close early. If we don't have abundant picking or the berries aren't fully ripe, we will stay closed a day or two until enough berries have ripened.
- Price: $3.00 per pound
- We accept cash, check & credit card.
- We provide picking containers and boxes to take your berries home in.
- We encourage you to sample the berries while you pick.